The keep your Mini Beee furniture as beautiful as possible it is important to prevent the furniture from weathering. With a little maintenance, you can keep your kids furniture in the best condition possible for many years to come.
You want your children to enjoy their Mini Beee furniture for as long as possible. With proper care, the furniture will last a long time and even your grandchildren will be able to enjoy it for years to come.
This does require some maintenance. Because wood is a beautiful natural product. Outside, moisture and sun cause it to work and over time it will age. We think this is beautiful, but we understand that not everyone likes it.
Fortunately, you can prevent the weathering of the furniture to a large extent by proper maintenance. How? We have listed the best maintenance tips for you:
- If possible, put the furniture under a canopy.
- Do not leave the furniture on the grass. Put them on a dry surface.
- If you are not using them, it is important to tilt them a little so that the water runs off easily. This prevents water from staying on the wood and causing the wood to go mouldy.
- Bring the cushions inside in bad weather. The covers are of all-weather quality but are not fully waterproof. In heavy rainfall, the cushion can suck up water and it can get back into the fabric or the wood under the wet cushion can start to mold.
- Has the furniture become dirty, or has it developed a green deposit? No problem! Green deposits, dirt and dust can be easily removed with a soft brush, lukewarm water and green soap.
Finally, you can also protect the furniture with an oil treatment. Want to know more about the maintenance of wooden furniture? Ask us anything
You can order the child safe bio oil here.